Friday, February 29, 2008

I got another job....

Let me start by saying I love my job. I work as an Early Intervention therapist, and I love going to people's houses and working with kids. Of course driving in bad weather, and some houses that I go in aren't the greatest, but for the most part it's a great job. The big drawback though, is getting new clients. I'm at the mercy of the county's who usually ask me last to pick up kids. I can't work with 3-5 year olds at my agency so that puts me in a disadvantage. Well, not anymore. Today I went on a job interview and got hired with another center where I can provide Special Education therapy for 3-5's. I'm so excited!! My interview lasted 15 minutes, and I was hired on the spot. It makes me feel good to be offered it right away. Now we can also sock away more money which will be nice.
We are getting another storm tonight. We will never be able to see over the snow banks! I am ready for warmer weather and the snow disappearing. Tomorrow marks the beginning of March, so I shall hope the snow is gone in a few weeks.

2 comments:

emzed said...

I am so excited for you! Will you be working two different jobs or is the new one instead of the old one? When do you start?

Teresa said...

Congrats Jenn!