Thursday, February 21, 2008

two more days.....

down to the wire of being 38. Can't believe I am turning 39. Where has the time gone??? I swear I was 25 yesterday. Not that my 30's have been bad, it's just time seems to be spinning away. I look at John John and see that he is growing up so fast. Where did my baby go? Seems like his early years are a thing of the past.
This weekend shall be spent here. We were supposed to go to Kingston to help celebrate John's grandmother's 99th birthday. However dear hubby can not leave the country as his green card has expired. He's in the process of becoming a citizen, and until that happens he can't leave. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise?? John John was a little disappointed as he had made plans with his beloved grandma. Hopefully he can visit soon.
I am finished work for the week. Today we are going to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch. Should be a fun day!

No comments: