Wednesday, March 05, 2008

another crappy Wednesday



This has been the weather pattern for a while. Fortunately we didn't get as much ice as they were calling for. To be honest though, I'm just tired of reworking my schedule to accommodate the bad weather. I so can't wait for spring.
I got the call yesterday to start with the other agency. To answer your question Michelle, I shall now be contracting with the 2 agencies. I am only providing Special Education therapy for the new agency, but working with 3-5 year olds. The agency that I've been working for for the last 5 years I provide therapy for 0-3 year olds, and do evaluations. So, in my opinion it's a win-win situation. I can expand my caseload and still work the hours I need. With the way our adoption is going, I don't see us going over to China till at least next Spring now so that won't be a factor.
This weekend my cute little niece Sadie turns 1. I had planned on being there for her party, but now we can't. My sister was understandably disappointed, but she understands. I'm happy that my sister loves being a mom. Being a parent gives you a whole different perspective! Here's a picture of her. She's just too cute!

2 comments:

emzed said...

That's terrific about the job allowing you to do more work. Your are lucky to have a job in which you get to make a difference in lives. Sorry it's going to take so long for you to go to China though. I hope that that times goes quickly for you.

~M~ said...

Sadie's such a doll Jenn! Love those photos.

I'm bummed the adoption is taking so long for you, that has to be hard to have to wait so long. I hope something comes through sooner for you.

Great news with your work, I'm glad that is a positive for you! HUGS