Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So we are in the midst of a heatwave

So, I'm an idiot who forgets not only my username but password as well. I wish I didn't need to have passwords for every site I register with. I forget what I did 5 minutes ago!
It's been nice to be able to swim with the weather being so toasty. We haven't gotten the bill yet, so that will be an eyesore when we get it. However a new pool liner was necessary as was the pump. The water in the pool is nice and refreshing. I was afraid when we first put water in that it would take a while to get warm. It was 85 in there today, so obviously I had nothing to worry about.
Life is back to normal now, and John John is still himself! I missed him last week when he was with his grandparents. John and I enjoyed the time to ourselves, but we certainly noticed the quietness. My in-laws stayed over the weekend, and went home yesterday. John John was a tad on the defiant side, but since they left he's been great. Tonight we went to Ponderosa for dinner on our little date without dad. Tomorrow he and his friend Alex are going to have a picnic here. One more week till we go to Virginia Beach. It should be fun vacation.

No comments: