Monday, March 31, 2008

guess I should update my own blog

been surfing and reading my friends' blogs, and have ignored my 0wn. Bad girl! Today was one of those days where I should have just stayed home. It rained all day, and just yucky. I had scheduled 5 visits, but managed to only get in 2 due to various cancellations and sleeping. I still don't understand why it is so difficult to get up for an 11am appointment. But far be it for me to figure that out. So, with time to spare I paid the water bill and Jackson Hewitt. We were figuring that we owed big time for taxes. Fortunately our taxes aren't that bad, and with the federal rebate coming we'll actually be more than even. Sweet!
This weekend we are going to Washington D.C. John has a program on Sunday, so John John and I are tagging along. It will be nice to get away. My last trip was in January. Next weekend I am taking John John up to Kingston to visit his grandparents. Lord knows what possessed me to offer this in some ways. John has to work 2 open houses and I needed some form of entertainment for John John. So what do I do? Open my big mouth and offer to take him up to see his grandparents. For one night I can do it. He hasn't seen them since Christmas and it will be good for him to see grandma before her surgery. I just hope I don't come back regretting it.
Still on the fence about what to do for Passover. I am leaning towards just going to our synagogue's seder. My aunt ditched me once again. I should seriously not even bother. She's to wrapped up in her own thing. I should also not let it bother me.
Now it's time for the weather to be more cooperative and feel like spring.

No comments: