Thursday, January 17, 2008

and so the week goes....




Tonight is sign up time for after school enrichment. John is interested in cooking and painting. I wish they would offer more, but we'll take what we can get.
Not a lot on my mind to talk about. Birthday party invites went out in the mail on Monday. Now it's time to wait and see who will RSVP. I did get 2 yes's at Cubs last night. The boys had fun playing board games. The Pinewood Derby is on the 1st of February.
This weekend shall be spent here. Saturday night we are having friends over for dinner. I am working Saturday morning too. I am also working on Monday as John is taking the day off. He's been busy at work. Next weekend is our trip to the indoor water park. We are all looking forward to that. Even though the hotel is an hour away, it will be fun to try something new out.
As promised, here are some pictures. The first one is my sister Kathleen and her beautiful baby girl Sadie. The middle one is my niece Rachel, with John to the side. The third one is John holding Sadie. He was holding her head so she would look at the camera.

No comments: