Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Wednesday


Life is back to normal. John John returned to school yesterday, and I worked. Hubby stayed home one more day and painted the dining room. He still has more to do, but it looks really nice. For New Year's we treated ourselves and went out to dinner with another couple. John and I haven't gone out in months. Personally it was probably long overdue. Funny how life slips by like that. We enjoyed relaxing over dinner.
This weekend we are planning on taking a quick trip to Phil's new place in Massachusetts. They are now 3 hours away. I know we've had family close by for years, but now we have family we can do things with. I'm so excited!! John and David are the same age and could pass as twins. I hope that they will become closer. Plus my little niece Rachel is so darn cute. I'll have to take some pictures this weekend. Off to enjoy my other few moments of peace and quiet.

No comments: