Thursday, January 25, 2007

the cold days of January

If you can believe it they are cancelling school tomorrow due to extreme cold temperatures. Personally it seems like a crock because they are in a heated building. I guess they are thinking of the kids who have to wait to catch the bus and walk to school. So, John will get another day at home. Maybe that isn't the worst thing for him. His cough came back with a vengeance and we've been aggressively treating it with breathing treatments. "No I don't want to do another breathing treatment." Then I lovingly say "Don't you want to get better and get rid of that nasty cough?" His response, "not really." GRRRRRR!! At least he does give in and do the treatments. So, tomorrow morning I have dh staying home so I can go out and do the work I need to get done. I switched my evals from today to tomorrow.

No comments: