Thursday, December 21, 2006

Where is the snow??

John seems to ask this daily, and his disappointment in the green stuff, obvious. Am I strange for enjoying this lengthy fall?? Having to not deal with snow and ice on the road is such a rare treat. I honestly don't mind this mild fall. I do know that we shall be blessed with winter soon. When the snow arrives it will be nice. Maybe for once it will only stay for a few weeks??
I purposely scheduled work for Monday and Tuesday this week. I have been doing all the last minute stuff such as wrapping presents and laundry. I hate the thought of hauling gifts up to Kingston, only to be lugged back home. My husband just doesn't understand why I don't want to go up to Kingston. He still rolls his eyes when I say that this is my home. Oh well, it's my hang up isn't it?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I totally get it Jenn! This is the first year we aren't lugging gifts to Ohio only to lug them back to MI with us. It made me insane.
I am also with you on loving the weather. I'd love snow on Christmas day, but I can live without it! It's a blessing that the kids can still play outside and they haven't been in my face :)