Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've been tagged

Thanks Amy! Here's my ABC's
A - Available or single: None of the above. Married for 11 1/2 yrs.
B - Best friend: Val, and long time best friend Marie
C- Cake or pie: Cake...I love cake chocolate that is!!
D - Drink of choice: Caffeine free diet coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: My coffee pot
F - Favorite color: Purple
G- Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears.
H- Hometown: Kingston, Ontario
I - Indulgence: Bath and Body Works
J - January or February: January - 'cause it's John's birthday month!
K - Kids & names: John David (6)
L - Life is incomplete without? laughter
M - Marriage date: August 5, 1995
N - Number of siblings: 3
O - Oranges or apples: apples. oranges are too much damn work.
P - Phobias or fears: phobia of snakes, and not having enough breathing space
Q - Fave quote: don't have one that isn't a swear word at the moment
R - Reason to smile: John
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Val, Diane, Shannon
U - Unknown fact about me: I can swear like nobody's business.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Cooked spinach
W - Worst habit: procrastinator
X - Xrays: ?? 5 or so
Y - Your fave food: beef
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: