Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tomorrow is the start of trip #2

I am ready to take over as a single parent. I wish sometimes my husband would stop making comments like having his parents down will give me a break. I enjoy the company, but honestly handling John John is not a problem. He makes me feel incompetent when he says I need someone to help me out. I am really mentally preparing myself to be completely ignored the whole time they are here. Guess that's just my hang up.
We have decided to change our Disney trip and go over Thanksgiving. John John will only miss 2 days of school. It looks like Disney will be less crowded, and we can save some money going then. I'm excited. I haven't been to Disney in 13 years. The last time I went was in 1993 with my parents. We met friends from Kingston and had a fun day. I can't wait to see John John's reaction to Disney. I think he'll have a blast.

No comments: