Monday, October 16, 2006

Lucky me, I'm about to be saved......


Forgive me for being a tad on the sarcastic side. John's parents are coming down on Thursday to visit. I do not have my buffer of dear hubby, so it shall be interesting. For the most part my in-laws are great people. They will be there at the drop of a hat to help, and are very generous. My father-in-law rushed over to help my dad out the night mom died, and he stayed with him at the hospital till she was pronounced dead. BUT, I always find it a tad annoying how they completely ignore me when they are with John John. I am planning on doing an evaluation Sunday morning, and might go out by myself for a bit. I tend to hold my tongue and try not to intervene when grandma and grandpa take over. I do this because they are John's only grandparents, and he loves them dearly.

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Hang in there!!!!!!!!!