Monday, October 23, 2006

I so hate titles

Seriously, I am just not creative, and can never think of witty titles. I remember in High School and University trying to create witty essay titles. Sadly, I feel I am just a literal gal and catchy titles always elude me. So, if you are searching for headliners that draw your attention, don't look here.
So, the in-laws arrived Thursday afternoon to spend quality time with John John. I don't know why he has to act the way he does when they are here. I feel like they are quietly commenting behind their back that I have no control of him and am a terrible parent. John usually ignores almost every rule and does what he wants. Plus he is spoiled by them and damage control takes a while after visiting.
On top of that the tv stopped working. I have absolutely no clue how to fix it. We came home Thursday afternoon and the screen was blue. I called Time Warner and they rebooted to DVR box, but it wasn't that. My father-in-law pulled and replugged in wires but still not tv. It is frustrating to John John because he can't watch his shows, and my father-in-law also is not happy. So, he brought down a little tv and has watched some sports on it. He's a true tv addict. At least John John hasn't totally melted down and has been fine without the television.
Tomorrow the in-laws head back home. We have a couple of days and then my sister-in-law comes down. I sure hope my son doesn't act as terribly. One can only wish.

No comments: