Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday is over

Did I ever mention I am terrible at coming up with witty titles? I truly suck at being original. Today was back to work day. I checked in at the office, and to let Jody know I'm ready for more evals if need be. Those evals are always good extra cash. She was telling me about all the crap going on in the office, and if possible to stay away till things are better. Nice. Oh well, in all honesty I don't get in to the office that often. This week is another not much time to dawdle anyway.
It was nice seeing my kids. I think that's what I love about my job. Working with little ones can be so fun and I get lots of hugs and kisses! I lost one kid while I was on vacation, but to me it's not a huge loss. She was a strange one. I will miss some of the kids that will go on to preschool soon.
Not much else to report. Tomorrow I shall light a candle in memory of my dad. It's the Jewish anniversary, and the actual date is August 26. I might just light another candle then. I am finally feeling like I'm not going to burst into tears every time I think of dad. It's still a lonely feeling.

No comments: