Sunday, August 20, 2006

Gee look at the cat food on the kitchen floor

Yes, that would be dh's comment, and then do nothing about it. I guess when I'm in a PMS mood everything irritates me. It annoys me when he says "we need to vaccuum", and walks away. I love my husband, I really really do. He's wonderful with John, and very generous with his time. However he can be lax with tidying up and doing housework.
I'm up in our computer room listening to John John and his friend Alex fight. They usually get along really well. Guess we are all in moods today.
Yesterday was the Mason's picnic. It was a nice afternoon. We forgot the bathing suits, so John John borrowed one. It was a little on the big side, but it was okay. John John loves the water. He goes to camp tomorrow. I hope he has fun. It will be nice to not have to rush home to relieve the babysitter. It will also be nice to not have to get him till 4:30.
Tomorrow marks 1 year of dad's final week. One year ago today (Sunday) was the last time I had a conversation with him. I can't really consider his saying "yes" a final response.

No comments: