Sunday, August 13, 2006

back to reality

Tomorrow I return to work. I shouldn't complain because I had a nice vacation. Sometimes I wish we didn't need the extra income, but unfortunately we do. I'm proud to say that we are doing well financially and finally able to save money. I also know that the money I inherited helps, but I still wish my father were here.
John John has a break from activity this week. Next week he goes to the YMCA day camp for the last 2 weeks of summer. He'll probably have a fun time. They go swimming, play in the gym, do arts and crafts and field trips. Then on the Wednesday after Labour Day he begins first grade. John's a little nervous about doing homework, but it should be fine. Just have to get him on track to do it every day after school. Oh the battles we shall face!
Hubby is feeling better after a little summer cold. I behaved and didn't bother him as I was sick twice this year. I had the flu in February and strep in March. I hope this year is better and I don't get sick. Fingers crossed.
In just less than a month hubby leaves for India. September and October shall be busy with him gone. At least John John is easier to handle now that he's older.

No comments: