Monday, June 19, 2006

Surviving Father's Day

I was able to get through my first Father's Day without my own dad. I think being here was better than being in Kingston. John feels his dad was a little miffed that he wasn't around to celebrate with him. We honestly had too much going on so it wasn't really an option. Most of our house projects are finished. John and I are really pleased with the results. Our new deck looks great. The improvements to the kitchen are amazing. I now have a stove that the top burners heat up in minutes rather than what felt like hours. I also have more space for my kitchen junk!! I love the new island. John John finishes school this Wednesday. I need to finalize summer plans and babysitting. I've been so spoiled during the year and not having to pay a sitter or daycare.


No comments: