Wednesday, June 14, 2006

John's field trip was a day I'll never forget

Truly, I find it hard to believe that I rode a school bus for over 10 years. I went with John's class on a field trip yesterday and riding the bus was the worst experience of my life. Maybe it's because the seats are higher now and you can't see over them to see the road. Or maybe it was the fact that my son was being a terror and I wanted to stop him. His saving grace was that he was great in the museum. I seriously don't know why he feels the need to yell and think it's acceptable. Ugggh. Plus he likes to yell in other kids faces and thinks it's okay. I hope he learns soon that it's not acceptable.
Our kitchen is now complete. I need to put everything back in place this weekend. Friends are down at the moment doing other work for us. We will now have a deck off our kitchen and laundry room. It'll look nice. I will be happy when all the renovation projects are done.
I also have to call the monument place tomorrow to find out why dad's footstone isn't in yet. It's been ordered, and should be made. This is probably the only time I hate not living close by to personally go and see what is going on. I do not want to have dad's unveiling in August. It is just going to be a rough time without having to have his unveiling. Hopefully the footstone will be in by next week.

No comments: