Sunday, May 04, 2008

maybe a quiet week?

Wishful thinking probably. I do believe work wise it might be a bit quieter. However every time I think that, it ends up being crazy.
This weekend we did odds and ends around the house. We needed to do some major cleaning, so we did that today. Yesterday we drove over to Saratoga for some shopping and dinner. John John was in a mood, so it wasn't a joyful day. I wasn't even in the mood to browse when we were at Target. We went to the mall, and I was very good. I eyed some things at Bath and Body Works, but resisted.
John goes away for work again. He's only away Monday and Tuesday, and then again at the end of the month. It will be nice when spring travel is over. He was away most of last week. John John and I had a little too much togetherness. We were definitely ready for a buffer. Too bad he didn't come home with a "I'm ready to handle it" attitude.

No comments: