Tuesday, April 15, 2008

5 things....

List 5 things your readers may not know about you.

1. I have a horrible habit of swearing, especially when I'm driving.

2. I love coloring, especially with new crayons.

3. I have dual citizenship (American / Canadian)

4. I worked for a summer in housekeeping at a hotel.

5. I failed my driver's test on the first try.

There! No I can't confess to anything extraordinary. I can not do the splits. Can't do anything with my tongue (at least not blog material). Have I done things that I'm not proud of? You bet. However these are 5 things you may not know about moi.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ohhhhhh....I love coloring with new crayons too!!

emzed said...

I started responding and it just got to be too long for a comment (you know me). So the response is in my blog.

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.