Thursday, September 20, 2007

Enjoying a day to myself

Not too often do I have a day of no responsibilities. John John is at school, and hubby is still plugging away in India. I am patiently waiting here at the computer for hubby to IM me, but so far he hasn't. It will be nice when he comes home next Tuesday. Short lived reunion though as he jets back out to Asia October 10th. That trip will be for 3 weeks, and I know John's ability to be golden child will disintegrate. Fortunately for me I go on my annual girl's weekend on November 10. At least I get a bit of a break then.
Last night was our second Cub Scout pack meeting. We now have 10 boys, and they are wild boys. Last year we only had 4 and it was pretty manageable. Hopefully they will settle down. My own son decided to "help" out with the discipline. Aiye. Guess I should go and do some housework and take a shower.

No comments: