Sunday, September 16, 2007

back on the home front

Let's see if I can get this blog to work. For some reason I haven't been able to post in months. Maybe that's a good thing as my life isn't all that exciting. For example, at the moment I should be folding laundry and getting supper started, but I am up on the computer. Today John John and I went to an open house of sorts for farming. We took a wagon ride, and got to see some animals. It was called "Sundae on the Farm", so we also had a free sundae!! Dear hubby is in India till the 25th. I can't get too excited because he is home for a bit, then off to Asia for 3 weeks. I secretly have my fingers crossed that there isn't enough money for him to travel in March. Guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it. Other than that, life is quiet.

2 comments:

Lisa Clarke said...

Wow, single-parenting for long stretches like that would drive me absolutely batty! I hope the time passes quickly and easily for you.

jennpom said...

thanks Lisa! I unfortunately still have another bout of single parenthood in October. Wish me luck