Thursday, November 16, 2006

and we're off again to Disney

We had a blast down in Lancaster. I'm so glad to have this little yearly getaway with my girlfriends. We shopped till we literally dropped on Friday, and then had an excellent dinner over at Miller's. Saturday we toured around the little towns. It was unfortunately really busy on Saturday, but we just decided to move on to other sites. We ate way too much junk food and laughed a lot. It's a nice treat to do this every year.
Tomorrow we head out for Florida. I haven't been in 3 years. This will be John John's first trip to Disney. I'm excited, and I know he is. He's been a little on the testy side and some days have been a struggle. However I know this is exciting for him. It will be fun to see his reaction to the park. Will post more after we return.

No comments: