Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One week down, one week to go......

Of trip #1 that is. To be honest it really hasn't been that bad. John is a thousand times easier to take care of as he gets older. I certainly don't miss the days of taking John to the airport and having John John screaming and crying in the backseat. The only time that seems to be long is the weekend. This weekend will be busier. John John has a birthday party to go to on Saturday.
I'm still not sure if I like John's fall travel schedule. He comes home on Tuesday, and will be home for 2 weeks. Then he leaves again for another 2 1/2 weeks. So, on the one hand it will be nice to have him home, we still have another trip looming. I was kind of thinking that maybe next fall he just goes for a month. We shall see.
Work is slowing down. I am losing kids, and at the moment don't see any new ones coming my way. I hope the lull is short lived. I like the break, but need the money.

No comments: