Monday, September 11, 2006

And so my Husband takes off for India tomorrow

It's that time of year. John leaves for India tomorrow night. I guess I should be happy that he's only going away twice this fall. However it's still hard and John John and I miss him. We are taking John to the airport after swim class. John's friend Alex will come with us and after the airport we'll have dinner at Chuck E. Cheese's. Not what I consider gourmet cuisine!
This past weekend was nice. We went to Saratoga on Saturday for dinner. We shopped at Target to get some last minute things for John's trip. We also went to Pet Smart to get some flea stuff. Both cats have fleas. Never had to deal with them with Mckenzie. Tom is sitting here by the computer at the moment. He doesn't like to miss out on things!
We close the pool on Thursday. We haven't swam in it in a few weeks. It's bittersweet closing it up, but no sense keeping it open when we aren't swimming. Countdown till next swim season!

No comments: