Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday morning

Snow storm and ice storm. Oh what fun! Right now it's pretty quiet outside, but they are predicting more snow. I wonder if we'll have a snow day tomorrow. Yesterday John John and I braved the crowds at Toys R Us to get presents for nieces and nephews. I drove past both malls and said that there was no way we were going anywhere near there. It was crazy enough at Toys R Us. I started wrapping a while ago, but there's still tons to wrap.
Yesterday marked 3 years of my mom's passing. I was a bad daughter and did not put an In Memorium for her. Lame excuse I know of running out of time. It is hard to believe 3 years has now passed. She missed meeting her two granddaughters. We are all getting together next Sunday for a dinner. I haven't seen Andrew since last year. It is a two way street, and he hasn't made an effort either. Oh well. I feel bad because I have no idea what to get Nathan or Monika. Off to finish some baking.

No comments: